Simplicity 9826 - Set of Bridal Headpieces with Veil in Three Lengths
Classic set of bridal headpieces are held in place with flexible wire combs.
- Shoulder length View 1 is attached to headband trimmed with fabric flowers.
- Elbow length View 2 is sewn to daisy medallion trimmed lined cap.
- Lace cap, View 3 & 4, is made with lace edging trim.
- View 3 has elbow length veil.
- View 4 features elbow length over long length veil.
SIZE: One size.
All patterns are checked prior to listing. Patterns are complete, including instructions, unless otherwise noted below.
Pattern: Partially cut and complete. Some pieces uncut. Piece 5, short veil, was slashed down the middle and widened with a piece of paper and tape by former owner. This is easily removed.
- Envelope: Click on the pattern images in order to view the envelope condition in detail and to view suggested fabric types and yardage.
We Also Recommend
Simplicity 2500 - Slenderette Dress with Kimono Sleeves , Sheath or Flared Skirt
Vogue 7055 - Misses' Sleeveless Sundress with optional Ruffled Hem, Belt, and Shawl
Vogue 8473 - Misses' Unlined Jacket with Notched Collar and Short or Long Sleeves
Vogue 7629 - 1950s Blouse with Band Collar or Ascot and Short or Three-Quarter Length Sleeves