A gorgeous sheath dress designed exclusively for McCall's by Pauline Trigère, who received a Coty award in 1952 for her innovative designs, and whose dresses are sought after by both royalty and celebrities. Copyright 1959.
Sleeveless sheath dress, in two lengths, with cutaway front skirt. Skirt may be lined. Curved wide neckline, faced and interfaced, dips to low V at back. Princess seaming in bodice. Four-gore skirt has small unpressed pleats at waistline, back and front; center back zipper closing. Sash has zip-zag wire stays, may have fringed ends.
: 32 "
NOT YOUR SIZE?
- All patterns are checked prior to listing. Patterns are complete unless otherwise noted below.
- Pattern tissue: UNCUT and factory folded.
- Includes instructions. Foxed but easily read.
- Envelope: VERY GOOD. Some wrinkling to corners, edges, and light overall foxing. Click on the pattern images in order to view the envelope condition in detail.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the listing and click on the envelope back to view suggested fabric types and yardage.
Don't pass up a wonderful pattern because you think it's too large or too small!
Click here for free instructions to resize (grade) a pattern
, or click here to do a web search
for further directions.
LOOKING FOR MORE PATTERNS?
We have many more vintage sewing and craft patterns to choose from at www.serendipityvintage.com