Hard-to-find pattern for a very retro cool boys' nehru jacket or shirt. Issued by Fleetway in the UK. Copyright 1968.
Single breasted Nehru jacket with 2-piece, set-in sleeves and shirt with short set-in sleeves. Jacket and shirt have panel seaming, dart fitted faced fronts and faced band collar sewn to neck edge. Collar and buttoned fronts are interfaced. Lined jacket has pleat and underlay in center back seam and button trimmed vents in sleeve seams. Front pockets, of lining fabric, are bound, and faced flaps are included in upper binding seam. Jacket has purchased shoulder pads and inside breast pocket, of lining fabric, on left side. Flaps and sleeves are interfaced.
: 12 1/2"
NOT YOUR SIZE?
- All patterns are checked prior to listing. Patterns are complete unless otherwise noted below.
- Pattern tissue: UNCUT and factory folded.
- Includes instructions. Very light overall foxing.
- Envelope: VERY GOOD. Light overall foxing, some edgewear, top flap cut off. Click on the pattern images in order to view the envelope condition in detail.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the listing and click on the envelope back to view suggested fabric types and yardage.
Don't pass up a wonderful pattern because you think it's too large or too small!
Click here for free instructions to resize (grade) a pattern
, or click here to do a web search
for further directions.
LOOKING FOR MORE PATTERNS?
We have many more vintage sewing and craft patterns to choose from at www.serendipityvintage.com