Classic women's coat or jacket circa 1973.
Buttoned coat A or jacket B with optional buttoned front has lining, collar, two piece raglan sleeves and patch pockets.
NOT YOUR SIZE?
- All patterns are checked prior to listing. Patterns are complete unless otherwise noted below.
- Pattern tissue: CUT and very neatly folded. Includes bound buttonhole directions printed on tissue.
- Includes instructions. Overall light foxing.
- Envelope: GOOD. Overall foxing. "Lela's pattern" written in pencil at bottom of pattern. Click on the pattern images in order to view the envelope condition in detail.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the listing and click on the envelope back to view suggested fabric types and yardage.
Don't pass up a wonderful pattern because you think it's too large or too small!
Click here for free instructions to resize (grade) a pattern
, or click here to do a web search
for further directions.
LOOKING FOR MORE PATTERNS?
We have many more vintage sewing and craft patterns to choose from at www.serendipityvintage.com